Practical guidance and training since 2003. Industry endorsed.
Take the guesswork out of farmwork and make better-informed decisions.
FarmReady works directly with industry to bring you links to regions, job types, work videos, careers, services, information and heaps more.
The Skills Passport organises your paperwork in the one place in a digital vault. At your control, FarmReady can send off your resume, letter of offer (COVID Border Crossing requirement), and job start kit.
So, you can concentrate on learning your new job and enjoying your adventure!
There are many advantages:
FarmReady is endorsed by industry to link you to practical resources and education that has a broad application across all of Queensland agriculture. Giving you reassurance, confidence and control.
The Ag industry has many great benefits:
- Be challenged! Be outdoors, get fit, healthy & smarter
- Build your resume – show your resilience to future employers
- Weekend adventures around Queensland
- Live the lifestyle, that most only dream of
- Help bring our food to our tables
- Be part of our world’s food & fibre industry
- Want a professional career? No problem
- Australian Ag is a $60 billion industry (2018-2019 (ABS))
What you need to do:
- 1 Freely tour farm work & regions – work out where you’re going and what job suits you best.
- 2 Signup and become a member.
- 3 Complete your online training and receive a digital FarmReady Card.
- 4 Send employers, contractors or agencies your Job Application or Letter of Offer, straight from your Skills Passport.
- 5 Start work and FarmReady will digitally send your new employer your employment paperwork.
Image credits: shearing © Tourism Australia, mustering © Wild Bush Luxury