Important paperwork Copy

Every new employer is by law required to collect certain information from you to meet guidelines, rules and regulations. It is the worker’s responsibility to make sure they have the correct paperwork in order before beginning work.

When you start a new job, you will be asked for the following information and documents:

  • Tax File Number
  • Superannuation number
  • Bank Account number
  • Your contact details
  • Australian residency proof (car licence etc), or Visa/Passport details
  • Drivers licence or machinery operator licence
  • Qualifications and certificates
  • Information about any illness or injury
  • FarmReady documentation – optional


As we move through this training program, the FarmReady Card will help you to gather all this important information together into your membership. When you’re ready, FarmReady will send out your resume or job start kit to a new employer. We will learn about that later. Don’t worry – it’s all under control.

Facebook Messenger