Terms & Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, the material published within this website is subject to Australian copyright laws and cannot be reproduced in whole or part without express permission from Horticultural Investments Company Pty Ltd as Trustee for HIC Family Trust.
- Every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information on this website, however, the owner makes no warrant for its accuracy.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the safety of members through access to the information contained within this website, Horticultural Investments Company Pty Ltd as Trustee for HIC Family Trust and FarmReady Pty Ltd is not responsible for outcomes and experiences of its members.
- FarmReady Hub Membership, and the FarmReady Card and their associated functions are strictly subject to these Terms & Conditions.
- Horticultural Investments Company Pty Ltd as Trustee for HIC Family Trust and FarmReady Pty Ltd may from time to time amend, alter or withdraw any information or service.
- Horticultural Investments Company Pty Ltd as Trustee for HIC Family Trust and FarmReady Pty Ltd does not accept responsibility for material linked or contained within this website nor does it assume any legal responsibility, whether direct or indirect, for the accuracy, comprehensiveness or usefulness of any information. Including information contained within a user’s profile, skills passport or letter of offer, or any exchange of this information with other parties.
- By signing up through the GAPYear initiative, you may or may not be contacted by a GAPYear representative to ask if you found a job or if you require any further assistance.
- Horticultural Investments Company Pty Ltd as Trustee for HIC Family Trust and FarmReady Pty Ltd will not forward personal and private member information to any other party or for any purpose. Except where a member has signed up through a group training model and/or as part of a class. In these circumstances, your details may be discussed with your training provider.
- Horticultural Investments Company Pty Ltd as Trustee for HIC Family Trust and FarmReady Pty Ltd will, only upon member initiation, send personal and private information to an employer solely for the purpose of employment. This information is encrypted and follows all legal requirements.
- If you have any concerns about the content of this website, please contact us.
- Horticultural Investments Company Pty Ltd as Trustee for HIC Family Trust and FarmReady Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions in absolute discretion.
Unsubscribe or Cancellation Policy:
- Your subscription fee is a one-off fee, and will not be recharged at any point.
- By purchasing your subscription, you are confirming your intent to train and take advantage of the membership benefits.
- No refunds are due after subscription, whether or not the training has commenced and/or a FarmReady Card has been issued.
- Your account may be deleted at any time. If you wish to delete your account and require assistance, please contact us.
What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal data will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
Why do we collect such personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which our business partners or we may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose site visitors’ personal information?
Our website is hosted on a third-party platform located at: https://www.vultr.com/ who provide us with an online platform that allows us to provide our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through https://www.vultr.com/ data storage, databases and general applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. Your data is located in Sydney, Australia.
All direct payment gateways offered by third party agencies listed in the payment gateway of the FarmReady Card and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.