Practical guidance and training since 2003. Industry endorsed.
Take the guesswork out of farmwork and make better-informed decisions.
FarmReady works directly with industry to bring you links to regions, job types, work videos, careers, services, information and heaps more.
Do your FarmReady Card online credential. This practical and useful training helps you prepare and stay in control.
Your digital FarmReady Card shows you are qualified and ‘farm-ready’. Helping you stand out to employers.
The Skills Passport organises your paperwork in the one place in a digital vault. At your control, FarmReady can send off your resume, letter of offer (COVID Border Crossing requirement), and job start kit.
So, you can concentrate on learning your new job and enjoying your adventure!
There are many advantages:
FarmReady is endorsed by industry to link you to practical resources and education that has a broad application across all of Queensland agriculture. Giving you reassurance, confidence and control.
The Ag industry has many great benefits:
- Be challenged! Be outdoors, get fit, healthy & smarter
- Build your resume – show your resilience to future employers
- Weekend adventures around Queensland
- Live the lifestyle, that most only dream of
- Help bring our food to our tables
- Be part of our world’s food & fibre industry
- Want a professional career? No problem
- Australian Ag is a $60 billion industry (2018-2019 (ABS))
What you need to do:
- 1 Freely tour farm work & regions – work out where you’re going and what job suits you best.
- 2 Signup and become a member.
- 3 Complete your online training and receive a digital FarmReady Card.
- 4 Send employers, contractors or agencies your Job Application or Letter of Offer, straight from your Skills Passport.
- 5 Start work and FarmReady will digitally send your new employer your employment paperwork.
Want casual work and an adventure?
‘Backpack in your own Backyard’! Why wait to go overseas?
Use FarmReady Hub to map and plan your great adventure?
Stay safe and know what’s going on where?
Have everything digital and in the one place.
Our website delivers an initiative of the RJSA.
This Micro-Credentialing Pilots Program project is proudly supported and funded by the Queensland Government.
The contents of this website have been developed to provide preparation training & information for job seekers wishing to connect with agriculture. The © ™ FarmReady Card is a micro-credential training program resulting in a digital credential. The FarmReady Card concept was originally developed in 2003 by the Lockyer Valley Alliance.
Image credits: shearing © Tourism Australia, mustering © Wild Bush Luxury